Author Topic: Plastic WWII kits for sales  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Joe Finkelstine

• Participant
Plastic WWII kits for sales
« on: April 14, 2018, 07:52:12 PM »
Hi All
I am thinning my collection of plastic model kits and wanted to offer them to club members first at good prices before I enter them into the domain of eBay. I also have several WW II armor kits I will be listing soon as well.  This email is for the plastic planes portion only – A few more emails to follow when I get around to it.

I would prefer to sell them locally to save me the hassle of shipping and I have priced them anywhere from 20-40% cheaper than what I can get on eBay, in addition to not paying shipping.  You also get the chance to inspect the kit in person. My prices are already well down from retail and/or eBay, so they are mostly firm. If you want to go lower, the best way is to buy several kits  

Manufacturer   Kit   Scale/type   Price   comment
Revell   He-111   1:48   $30   
Revell   ME-410B   1:48   $25   Pro Modeler version
Revell   He-177   1:72   $30   Big model, even in 1:72
Revell   Do 217E   1:48   $20   Pencil Bomber
Revell   He 162 Salamander   1:32   $35   Late war desperate plane – jet powered
Tamiya   He-219 “Uhu:   1:48   $35   Night fighter – “Owl”
Tamiya   Dehavilland Mosquito   1:48   $30   
Trumpeter   ME-109 G-2   1:24   $65   Big model!
Trumpeter   F6F-3N    1:32   $50   Night fighter version of Hellcat
Trumpeter   P47-D Razorback   1:32   $50   Razor back Jug

These all build into good models and several are well suited to beginners. Just like R/C , my dreams of building and the reality of building time are not congruent and I need the room. I have been plastic modeling for several years now and can help you get started if you are looking for guidance as well.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of them, or if you have interest in WWII amour I will be listing later on
Regards,
Joe Finkelstine
248 877 0086