Author Topic: Warning for Pilots - Flyingitus Disease  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Bob Chapdelaine

  • Member
  • Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 50
Warning for Pilots - Flyingitus Disease
« on: April 13, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
With the weather turning very nice and the summer flying season approaching I just wanted to take a moment and warn everyone in our club of some very serious afflictions. I hope we all remain free of these ailments...(?) See the two pictures below I found on an RC website. Also, for those who went overboard at Toledo I've had several requests that we offer some kind of intervention. I'd like to announce that any day the weather is nice you can show up at the field and there will be some sort of group therapy and intervention going on. Assure your wife or significant other that we will help you, but you have to get to the flying field.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:47:51 PM by Robert Chapdelaine »

Offline Gary Wells

  • Member
  • Participant
  • ***
  • Posts: 1
Re: Warning for Pilots - Flyingitus Disease
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »
This thing they refer to as Flyingitus is a very serious desease and can eflict someone at any point in time due to Mother Natures` spontainiouse timming of nice flying weather, I know this because I have been aflicted with this wonderfull desease for over 35 years now and there is no known cure for it. :o :o :o

GW
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 04:00:29 PM by Gary Wells (GW) »