Author Topic: It WAS a beautiful day at the field TODAY!  (Read 3081 times)

Offline Bob Chapdelaine

• Contributor
It WAS a beautiful day at the field TODAY!
« on: October 19, 2016, 06:29:56 PM »
Well my (in)famous quote, “it’s another beautiful day at Skymasters… really took on reality today… what a beautiful day at the field.
Stopped by the field, a.k.a. my backyard, to get some fresh air still in recovery after some post-operative complications (yes, I’ll be fine) and wow there were a lot of guys out flying today.
Beautiful fall day, some beautiful aircraft today and what a great variety. Sheldon has a new huge 65cc warbird something that he was tuning in, and then many, many other beautiful planes out today. Steve was there with his new beautiful Extreme Flight Extra in a cool yellow, black and white scheme. Rich had his DR in blue and red and Craig his white with red trim Waco, John had a 1.20 size Big Stick with an opposed 2-cylinder gas… just to name a few.
It would be awesome if we had a months-worth of days like today, but, I’ll take it today, just to be at the field and soak it all in, today was worth my membership fee, and… I didn’t even fly.
I hope you’ve been able to make it out to the field and just relax and enjoy that place as I do. Then the nice gentlemen, guys, that are in our club are always good for a laugh or two and the airplane talk too is just as enjoyable as anything. We are blessed with a great club… members and flying field… I hope you feel that way too!
See you at the field, Indoor Flying begins Tuesday (Oct. 25), REGISTER NOW and then next Thursday, week from tomorrow (oct. 27) is our first Indoor Club Meeting at the Orion Center, 6:45 p.m.