Author Topic: Skymasters is World Class – Our Newsletter - one of many examples…  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Bob Chapdelaine

• Contributor
So, I don’t want to boast, but, I think I will. I know we’re all busy and maybe we don’t take time to read all the stuff that comes out from this hobby flying club. I just want to point out a few things… if you haven’t taken time to read this month’s Skywriter newsletter: http://www.skymasters.org/index.php?page=newsletters&issue=latestI wish you would. We put out a world class newsletter each and every month with world class columns and articles.
This month we have contributing articles from John Larock on “situational awareness/diminishing skills” and a reprint of an article he wrote last year in follow up of our world class 26-year event, the Midwest Regional Float Fly. Our AMA District VII Vice President Tim Jesky printed John’s article in last month’s Model Aviation Magazine under his District VII news which gets national exposure.
Our newsletter has regular columns by Joe Finkelstine called “Propwash” and “Tech Talk” by our newsletter editor Paul Goelz and for the past year “Some Assembly Required” by Steve Kretschmer and I’m sure you realize the quality and caliber of those writings, but, I think you’ll agree… world class.
On our club web-site you can access nearly twenty years of past newsletters and gigabytes of photos and information for not only our club, but, almost every other club in the area. I’ve heard that many others use our club website as a resource to find out what is going on around the area. World Class!
I hope you’ll take some time to read our club newsletter this month and every month! I know that there’s a lot there to read and our club president always is long winded but there’s a lot of information in his message and the other articles are excellent. Do you have an article in mind that you could write for our club newsletter or a topic you might recommend? Let our newsletter editor Paul Goelz know at newsletter@skymasters.org.
It’s another beautiful day at Skymasters!
Bob
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 09:10:01 PM by Bob Chapdelaine »